*" About : " Oath Keepers" *
Oath Keepers is a "non-partisan" association of currently serving:military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers,and Fire Fighters: who will fulfill the Oath we swore,with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution.
*** Our motto is "Not on our watch!" *** More Inf0.. Go Here:
(OATH KEEPERS: ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY:)
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3.We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to
“keep the peace” or to “maintain control."
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food & other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
A National Government of Unlimited, Un-enumerated, Undivided Powers:
The Founders gave us a dual sovereignty republic. That means states as much sovereign within their sphere as the national
government is within its sphere, and a national government of limited, enumerated, and divided powers, where “[t]he powers
not delegated to the United
States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security." Benjamin Franklin "
( Antiwar ) http://antiwar.com/
Also----Radio-On-line About Us & MISSION...This site is devoted to the cause of non-interventionism and is read by libertarians, pacifists, leftists, "greens," and independents alike, as well as many on the Right who agree with our opposition to imperialism. Our initial project was to
fight against intervention in the Balkans under the Clinton presidency. We applied the same principles to Clinton's campaigns in Haiti and Kosovo and bombings of Sudan and Afghanistan. Our politics are libertarian: our opposition to war is rooted in Randolph Bourne's concept that "War is the health of the State." With every war, America has made a "great leap" into statism, and as Bourne emphasized, "it is during war that one best understands the nature of that institution [the State]."
At its core, that nature includes an ever increasing threat to individual liberty and the centralization of political power.
Cool- Video; Babys-Got-a-Gun/ 2/15/14 not long!!! CLICK
"A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!" By-???
There’s no one to stop you but yourself. – Thomas, David
*** Think For Yourself !!!
You have to fight for peace: Wage Peace-Not Wars You have to fight for peace: Visit Here-CLICK